Therapy Positions

Psychologist   Speech Language Pathologist    Occupational Therapist    Social Worker   Nursing    



  • Licensed School Psychologist


  • RN or LVN working with medically fragile adults with DD - weekends


  • Clinical Psychologist 

north carolina

  • Clinical Psychologist 

New York

  • SLP working with adults or children in Albany/Binghamton area

North Carolina

  • SLP or OT position in Eastern NC 


  • LSCSW to work with adults or children in an inpatient or outpatient setting



Contact HRIC for information about these positions or for assistance in finding future opportunities. or 719-485-4900